Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How To Turn Your Negatives Into Positives: Out Of The Ashes You Will Rise. Tai Lopez Thought Of Day

The question that I get the most is, "How did you turn your life Tai Lopez

around?" "How were you able make it in business with only $47 in your

bank account?" And the answer is that you should be your happiest when

you're at your lowest point in your life. Now that sounds a bit

farfetched, but hear me out. "When you succeed you party. When you fail

you ponder" This quote is straight from a Tony Robbins' book that my mom

gave me when I was sleeping on a couch which completely changed the

trajectory of my life. This quote reminded me that when something in

your life isn't going right, whether it's your finances being a wreck or

you getting dumped by a partner, that is the best time for you to

ponder. When you fail you should take time to think and reassess, that

way you can come back even stronger than you were before. My second

mentor Allan Nation said that the definition of an entrepreneur is

someone that recreates the world in their own image. So remember when

you think you're down and out you really have the clearest path to

recreating your world in the exact way you want it.

Comments

• Throughout the amazing scheme of things you'll receive a B- with regard to hard work. Where exactly you lost us ended up being on all the details. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details... And it couldn't be much more correct right here. Having said that, allow me say to you just what did give good results. The article (parts of it) is certainly very powerful and this is possibly the reason why I am making the effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, while I can notice the jumps in reason you make, I am not necessarily confident of just how you seem to connect your details which produce the actual final result. For now I will, no doubt subscribe to your point however wish in the near future you connect your facts much better.
  • I needed to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I would have carried out without the advice shared by you regarding such a area. It truly was a very terrifying situation in my view, nevertheless encountering the skilled avenue you handled the issue made me to cry over joy. Extremely happy for the service and have high hopes you really know what a powerful job that you're accomplishing training others using your website. Most likely you have never met all of us.