Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How To Turn Your Negatives Into Positives: Out Of The Ashes You Will Rise.

The question I get the most is Tai Lopez, "How did you turn your life about?" And the reply is when you're at your lowest point in your life that you should be your happiest. Now that seems somewhat farfetched, but hear me out. "When you succeed you party. When you fail you ponder" This quote is direct from a Tony Robbins' book that my mother gave me when I was sleeping on a couch which entirely changed the trajectory of my life. This quote reminded me that a partner dumped you or when something in your life isn't going right, whether it is your finances being a crash, that is the best time for you to ponder. When you fail you should take time reassess and to think, that way you are able to come back even stronger than you were before. My second mentor Allan Nation said that the definition of an entrepreneur is someone that recreates the world within their own image. So when you believe you are down and out you actually remember, have to recreating your world in the exact manner you want it the clearest path.